In this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast, I job interview Alex Sanfilippo. Alex is the host of the major-rated podcast called Podcasting Produced Basic. He is also the founder of PodPros.com, a software program enterprise targeted exclusively on the podcasting industry. Alex and his crew have produced well-known companies like PodMatch, a assistance that matches podcast company and hosts collectively for interviews, and PodcastSOP, a challenge administration software that helps podcasters hold up with their episode releases.
A person of the burning issues that are normally questioned when it arrives to podcasting is — is it way too late to start off a podcast? The limited response is, no. It’s not much too late. In this episode, I interview top rated-rated podcast host, Alex Sanfilippo, and we’re sharing the very simple guideline to podcasting right now. We dive into the techniques that function, what the long term of podcasting seems like, and all factors pre and write-up-display production.
Inquiries I inquire Alex Sanfilippo:
- [2:10] Could you dive into your journey – why did you choose to target on podcasting equipment?
- [5:02] If anyone is contemplating about starting up a podcast these days, ought to they?
- [6:51] What are some out-of-the-box podcast formats that you’re seeing people do right now?
[10:53] Do you truly feel that it’s a blunder to not have a pattern or approach when it will come to the size of your podcast or the model of your clearly show?
- [12:15] The place do you send out folks to figure out the tech they must be making use of?
- [17:28] Could you communicate a minimal bit about your post-generation method?
- [19:58] Let us flip to the other aspect of the mic, what are your feelings on becoming a podcast guest?
- [22:06] The place do you see podcasting likely?
Extra About Alex Sanfilippo:
A lot more About The Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Advisor Network:
Like this display? Simply click on around and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Podcast is introduced to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio desired destination for organization industry experts who search for the finest schooling and inspiration on how to mature a company.
Absolutely free eBook
7 Techniques to Scale Your Consulting Exercise With no Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Internet marketing Expert Network has aided me to increase my organization by over 40% in the past 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND